"The Road to a Successful Military Reunion Begins with
Your Military Reunion Connection(YMRC)!"
YMRC doesn't do the planning of your reunion, YOU do. Our objective is to provide training for the where, when and how to plan, schedule and conduct reunions that keeps your members returning year after year!
We do so by providing information, training, contacts and personal networking opportunities. YMRC invites all military reunion planners to prospective destinations for Planners Conferences, marketplace appointments, and FAM's. FAM is short for FAMiliarization tours. YMRC and the host city provides complimentary tours to showcase their destination as a potential reunion destination for your future reunion.
YMRC is the official innovator of face-to-face pre-scheduled marketplace appointments for the Military Market. YMRC provides the optimal setting to encourage exhibitors and planners to engage during the YMRC events.
YMRC orchestrates with the CVB and host hotels in preparing for the FAM tours to literally convey & motivate the planners to consider their respective destination as a viable location for their next Military Reunion.
YMRC will advertise to attract more Military Veterans to find your organization when you sign up as a member of YMRC.
Benefits For Planners
- YMRC request that all Military Reunion Planners join for free allowing us to help promote your Association and Reunions with notices on our website for free.
- Planners that attend our national YMRC events are treated as royalty for a three-day event.
- All costs during the event are covered and includes:
- Three nights lodging for the event
- Free parking at host lodging during event*
- All scheduled meals during the event
- Conference materials are provided
- Marketplace appointments with people that want your business
- Entertainment, we visit venues that want your business!
- Attractions, we visit attractions that values and wants your reunion to visit!
- Transportation, provided by a Bus service that wants your reunion business
- YMRC eliminates the cost of traveling across the USA when deciding on the next reunion destination.
- YMRC will deliver the USA destinations to the planners to recognize there are a plethora of destinations prepared to vie for your group business.
- YMRC Conferences have group discussions among the seasoned and new volunteer planners to help avoid or eliminate the common mistakes that may arise in the preparations and planning for the reunions.
- YMRC provides all of this in a "Fun-Filled" informal atmosphere
Please note: In order to maintain an appropriate learning environment and for safety issues, non-registered guests, infants and children are not allowed at YMRC conferences.
(*some exceptions may apply)