Top Military Reunion Destination Certified Military Reunion Partner
Say HELLO to Erie, PA!
From our award winning wineries and nationally ranked beaches to our rich maritime history and top-notch accommodations, Erie, Pennsylvania provides military reunions with an experience unlike any other destination. As Pennsylvania’s only port city, Erie takes pride in offering visitors a blend of lakefront beauty, big city amenities, and a unique military history – all at the affordability military reunions desire. So let’s work together to make your Erie military reunion a success!
TRAVELING TO ERIE
Erie is located in Pennsylvania’s northwestern corner along the shores of Lake Erie. The city is within a two hours’ drive from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo at the intersection of highways I-90 and I-79, making it convenient for those driving from the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Additionally, the Erie International Airport is located only six miles from downtown, and services flights through Delta, United, and American Airlines.
With our wide range of attractions, Erie has something to please everyone on your reunion. Here’s a glimpse into some reunion-favorite activities:
- Take in the scenic beauty of Presque Isle State Park with a picnic event or a dinner cruise and learn about the history of this natural gem at the Tom Ridge Environmental Center (TREC).
- Tour the Erie Maritime Museum and get to know our region’s role in the War of 1812. Board Erie’s famous U.S. Brig Niagara for a trip along Presque Isle Bay or to host a military service or memorial.
- Enjoy a glass of local wine while touring Lake Erie Wine Country, or “cheers” with your fellow veterans along the Lake Erie Ale Trail.
- Plan a night on the town with a visit to Presque Isle Downs & Casino, a show at the historic Warner Theatre, or a ball game at UPMC Park.
- Looking for family fun? Waldameer & Water World is the perfect outing for families of all ages, with its historic amusement park charm and great prices. And for year-round indoor water fun, look no further than Erie’s own Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park.
COMPLIMENTARY CONVENTION SERVICES
- Proposal gathering
- Arranging site visits
- Promotional brochures, packets, and information
- Name badges
- Press releases
- Signs and welcome banners
- Assistance with marketing materials
- Connecting with local vendors
- VIP gift baskets
- And much more!
- Voted #1 Freshwater Beach 2016 by READERS’ CHOICE in USA TODAY’s 10BEST
- Tall Ships Erie 2016 named ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’s 100 BEST EVENTS FOR 2016 by AMERICAN BUS ASSOCIATION.
(click on image for large view)